Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Making Kids Happy!

Today I did two things to make kids happy. The first for others kids and the second for my future children.

1. I donated my hair to Locks of Love. 16 inches of dark blonde thick hair that will make some little girl suffering with cancer feel pretty. I like my new short haircut, but let's be honest, I am a long hair person. Am I going to grow it back out? Much to my dad's relief, YES! Thanks you so much to my lovely sister-in-law who cut my hair for me. Thanks Kirsten.
Nathan wanted to experience this with me but alas his hair was not long enough so we just cut off the side-mullet he had been growing.

Before


It's kind of gross, right?

The after. A rockin A-line.

Side Mullet

The disappearing act

That is a lot of hair.

2. I bought a doll house! Every little girls dream. I saw it and had to have it. I hope we have girls, but if we only have boys they can use it for a fort for their army men because I had to have it. My future posterity (and the little girl inside me) NEEDED it. Be jealous.
Front

Back

Cool stuff for inside

1 comment:

  1. I think your "new do" is darling and that you will look very chic! where did you find the cute doll house? May I make a pillow or miniature pot holder? XOXO (Your hair cut looks good too, Nathan)

    ReplyDelete