Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Today Provo, Tomorrow (or Nov.) Peru

This week, we dropped my little sister, Linda off at the MTC. I am super excited for her and a little jealous of the fun adventure she will have. I didn't do so great at documenting, most of the pictures are on Amy's camera and I assume she will post them on the family blog. We visited Grandpa Keeley in the Veteran's home on Tuesday and were able to see our friends the Polsons. Love them. Then it was off to Uncle Thor and Aunt Lisa's for traditional homemade waffles and freezer jam. Let's just say I ate a few too many. The next morning we went to Uncle Thor's farm and picked raspberries, peaches and apples AND Jimmy got to ride in the back of the truck. It was awesome. Then we had a delectable J-Dawg in Provo and were off to drop off Linda. She had a 12:55 drop off time. It was way different from when Robert left. They had the little devotional with the families, showed the movie and sang Called To Serve, you know so you really get the moms emotional. This was way better. Such a spirit of excitement and service. Sure Mom still cried, but that is what moms do. I am super duper excited for Linda. Dibs on picking her up!


Aren't sisters the best?

Linda's bag boys, I mean Elders. Amy is excited to be in a place with so many boys. Check out her face.

Does it look to anyone else like Dad has Jimmy by the hair?I wouldn't be surprised if he did



Man I'm a good photographer. I managed to get her hand right in front of her face. Please reference one of the previous pictures to see what her face actually looks like.

That person in the shadows in the middle of the picture is Linda, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment