Our Family

Our Family

Monday, May 7, 2012

Pictures

Here are a few better pictures. Thanks to Aunt Amy (and Aunt Linda's fancy camera). I really do have the best son though. We had a talk about needing sleep last night because the previous two nights he thought it was party time and only slept about 2 hours the whole night. I am pleased to say that last night I slept over 6 hours (not in a row, but it was a definite improvement and I would have been worried had he slept that long at one time). What an obedient boy!






4 comments:

  1. Sweet boy! How very obedient. Wish my heathens would go to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is super cute!! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a handsome little guy! And definitely all boy even now! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Julie! I know we've both grown-up, but you'll always be that little freshman I sat next to. I hope you enjoy being a mom.

    ReplyDelete