Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 7, 2013

Brightly Beams

For Christmas, I gave Dad a paintings of two lighthouses in his mission. I haven't watercolored since I was in middle school, but I really like how they turned out. They will replace the ugly flower pictures that came with their house in the entry way.  He visited the lighthouse at Peggy's cove. I asked Dad which lighthouse he liked the best for the other one. I told him after painting them that he definitely has a lighthouse "type"... red top, white everything else. They almost look the same. It was fun doing it. Next I think I am going to try doing the Las Vegas temple for my house. We will see how ambitious I am. I have a feeling painting will have to wait until Nathan's next break now that Spencer is mobile.

Cape Anguille, Newfoundland, Canada




Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada

1 comment: