Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Katie-4 months





I am really not sure where the time has gone, but if anyone finds it, I would like it back please. My sweet Kate is 4 months old. She is truly the best baby, just ask anyone. I had a line of people waiting to hold her after church and get their Katie fix. Her brother is one of her most ardent admirers. He gives her hugs every morning and loves to play with his "Tatie-bug".

Newborn



  1 Month

She is the cutest little girl version of Uncle Joe from Meet The Robinsons






 2 Months


















 3 Months
 




















 


4 Months


She loves her Dad, attention, blowing bubbles, Spencer, baths, sucking her thumb(s) and being naked. She rolled from her tummy to her back for Grandpa yesterday for the first time and made it look like she had been doing it for weeks. She rolls proficiently from back to tummy and loves to stand while holding fingers. She will be crawling before we know it. She has a ready smile that lights up her whole face. She likes to hear the sound of her voice. She has sweet coos and this funny little yell (not cry, just yell) that she does when we are not paying enough attention to her.

Here is a picture of me at about her age and one of Katie in the dress I was blessed in. I think she looks like me but nearly everyone that comments says that she looks like her dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment