Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Anderson Update

Since last post was all about shopping, here a post about what we have really been up to.

We went to the annual Davis Christmas tree burn...I think they had about 22 trees to burn.
Epic. Good food, good friends, BIG fire.



 Uncle Bob had a special way to protect his face from the firey inferno. The rest of us just played yo-yo moving our chairs closer and further from the fire depending on the level of heat.
 We organized our pantry. It looks awesome! We love food storage, especially when we can find what we need. (This is my mom's favorite part of our house, by the way.)
 Nathan and Dad planted two pomegranate trees. I can't wait until they start producing.
 Amy and I made rockin' Valentines. They are pretty much professional.
 We joined my family for the traditional Valentines' Day Dance Party. Each year we dress up, put on some music and everyone gets their groove on. I'm not gonna lie, its pretty cool. This year mom made delicious hamburgers for dinner beforehand. Doesn't sound like a very Valentine-y meal? Well you must have not ever eaten one of my mom's delicious homemade hamburgers. Any excuse to have them is good enough for me.
 Aww, we're so festive.
 Some pics of the beginning of the dance. Jimmy decided that air guitar was just not good enough. Sorry, I did not get any picture of our awesome Riverdance solo line.

No comments:

Post a Comment