Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Wendy's Eat Your Heart Out

Saturday, Nathan and I decided to get our chef on and try out a recipe we found online for Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich. We love eating those spicy delectable sandwiches but at $5 a pop it doesn't happen very often. I am pleased to announce that they turned out awesome. We also had some of Nathan's famous french fries and I made a Frosty that tasted just like the real thing. No, really it did. Ask Amy, she will testify to its authenticity. My husband is a lover of all things fried, so he was put in charge of the actual greasy part.
Hot, Right? Nothing like a man barefoot in the kitchen


I'm not the best cuisine photographer. So sue me. It tasted much better than this picture can ever get across.


No comments:

Post a Comment